Renogy Flexible Solar Panel 175 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Semi-Flexible Bendable Mono Off-Grid Charger
Meet the Renogy 175W Flexible Solar Panel – the culmination of cutting-edge technology and precision. This ultra-lightweight panel can achieve up to an incredible 248-degree arc of flexibility thanks to advanced solar cell technology and lamination techniques. At 6.2 pounds, this panel weighs 70% less than its standard counterpart and is less than 5% as thick. This makes it easy to transport, install, and affixed to uneven surfaces. It’s precisely this kind of adaptability that makes the Renogy 175W Flexible Solar Panel the ideal choice for airstreams, campers, and boats.
- Extremely Flexible: This flexible panel is capable of meeting a wide range of applications where standard panels can be inconvenient to mount, such as on the curved roof of an airstream
- Ultra Lightweigh: Thanks to advanced polymer materials, this product weighs 70% less than conventional solar panels, making transportation and installation a breeze
- Super Thin Lamination: Hardly noticeable, the Renogy 175W Lightweight Panel laid flat is only a tenth of an inch tall. Approximately 95% thinner than its rigid counterpart, this panel is ideal for a stealthy solar setup
- Highly Durable: Rigorously tested, the 175W panel Was designed to withstand extreme wind of up to 2400 PA and snow loads of up to 5400 Pa
- Potential Uses: The Renogy 175 Watt Flexible Monocrystalline Panel can be primarily used on off-grid applications that include marine, rooftop, RV, boats and any curvy surfaces
Specification: Renogy Flexible Solar Panel 175 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Semi-Flexible Bendable Mono Off-Grid Charger