Renogy 2PCS 100 Watt Solar Panels
The Renogy 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is the perfect addition to any off-grid application. Shorter than the standard 100W Solar Panel that Renogy carries but with the same power output, this panel is suited for applications that require a smaller footprint, making it a favorite for those with RVs, campers, and more! Equipped with a junction box and male and female solar panel connectors, connecting to a controller or expanding to more panels is a breeze. Add one of these panels to your off-grid system today!
- [Reliable Power Output] Renogy’s 100W monocrystalline solar panel can provide an average of 400-500 Watt-hours (Wh) or 33-41Amp-hours (Ah) of electricity per day (depending on sun availability).
- [Efficient Performance] Bypass diodes protect the solar cells from overheating and allow the solar panel to continue working during accidental shading by bypassing the underperforming cells.
- [Industry-Leading Technology] This Renogy 100W 12V Monocrystalline Panel is made from high purity silicon cells coated with advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide long-lasting durability.
- [Built to Last] Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame provides extended outdoor use that ensures the panel can last for decades. The IP65 rated junction box is versatile due to its ability to withstand dirt, dust, debris, and low-pressure water jets.
- [Fast and Easy Installation] Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing, ideal for off-grid applications including RVs, rooftops, cabins, yachts, and more. They are directly compatible with Renogy ground mounts, Z Brackets, Corner Brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
Specification: Renogy 2PCS 100 Watt Solar Panels